Bali Horse Riding
Bali ATV Ride – Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Bali ATV Quad Bike and Kintamani Tour is one of The best Bali Combination Tours Packages to enjoy 2 hours ATV Quad Bike combine with visiting places of interest of Mount Batur and Lake. enjoy two hours quad bike to explore the pure natures of Bali with tropical atmosphere surround it. The adventure will bring you to the exciting experiences by driving special vehicle of ATV to penetrate obstacles such as muddy ground, the bushes, small river and etc. The vehicles are specially designed for hard track which are very easy to use in wet condition, muddy and reliable control to maneuver jumps. These adventures offer you the great opportunity to experience free driving in the pure tropical nature with beautiful panorama surround it. it is continued to join Kintamani Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. The full air-conditioning car transfer, delicious lunch and professional english speaking driver are all features to keep your convenience trips.
Places of Interest Will Be Visit During Bali ATV Ride Batur Volcano Tour :
Bali ATV Ride is one of the most famous Bali Adventure Tours Packages of riding a powerful semi automatic 250 cc Quad Bike in central of the most stunning countryside Ubud. The trek will be through the rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and spectacular panorama. We have long trek in natural environment, it’s very cool and picturesque panorama that will take you to an amazing experience riding on all terrain quad bike with long and challenging trek that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional so come and ride with us. It’s time for you to try out our challenging trek to pampering your adrenaline. Back to the nature and have fun that you will not regret and forget the adventure experience tours.
Kintamani Village is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Right here in Bali, kopi luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world, is grown and processed. Kopi translates to coffee and the word luwak means Asian palm civet; a cat like animal that is native to South East Asia and Africa. Yes, we’re talking about “that coffee”, where the beans used have travelled through this creature’s intestine and have fermented in its digestive tract, staying intact the whole way through-all to improve the flavour! The civets only eat the freshest coffee berries, and the process removes much of the coffee’s bitterness, leaving a smooth rich blend behind. A cup of kopi luwak can sell for over $25 USD in western countries but in Bali can be bought for a mere $3-5
Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. Perpect stop to visit this temple after visit volcano at Kintamani Village. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Over 1000 years old, the temple and its two bathing places have been used by the people for good health and prosperity because of the spring water’s curative powers. But the main attraction at Tirta Empul Temple is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with koi and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains.
Tegalalang countryside is located at 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace. The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali and many visited by tourists every day.
- 8 hours
- 09.00 am
- All inclusive
Tour Itinerary :
- 08.30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 10.00 – 2 Hours Bali ATV Ride
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani Volcano view of lake and Mount Batur
- 14.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 17.00 – Back to your hotel
- Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
- Mineral Water
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- ATV Quad Bike Ride Based on Single Ride
- Lunch Indonesia Set Menu
- All Entrance Tickets
- Free use of sarong when entering the temple
- 21% Government Tax and Service
- Items recommended to bring: swimsuit, t-shirt, change of clothes, sports shoes or sandals
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years, max age 64 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Children ages 7 – 15 years old can only join as a copilot ( Tandem )
- For single traveler, additional charge 60%
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The payment accepted in US $ or Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit Card payment will be charged 3% Tax on top of the total payment after Convert in to IDR
- Hotel pickup and drop off in major areas of Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Ubud