Fun Dive Tulamben Shipwreck Site
ATV Quad Bike
Mount Batur is 1,717 meters high above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and considered as one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. It is a semi active volcano located in Kintamani district of Bangli regency. The scenery here it self is worth the journey but it is the view from the top that will forever stay in your mind, an experience that you will never forget. The trek to Mount Batur is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been trekked by thousand trekking lovers from all around the world. Mount Batur is also one of the Global Geopark Network in South East Asia located in Bali.
It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Island.
After trekking you can refresh yourself with a swim in the Natural Volcanic Hot Water Spring pool at the beautiful village of Toya Bungkah on the banks of Lake Batur. You will enjoy the fresh clean air, magnificent scenery and views of the Lake Batur, Mt.Batur and Mt.Abang from the pool. Locker facility is available here. Towel, shampoo, soap, welcome drink and snack are included.
At the end of the trip, we will drive you back up to Kintamani for lunch overlooking the volcano and lake Batur. From there you have a spectacular view of lake Batur and also the view of active volcano of Mt. Batur (the one that you have just climbed in the morning) while enjoying your lunch.
After the lunch finish we will continue our tour to visit Bali Coffee Plantation where you can taste the Balinese coffee, tea or Luwak coffee. Then the journey will continue to visit Tegalalang countryside is located at 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace.
- 02.00 – 03.00 : Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 03.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by local trekking guide.
- 04.00 : Start hiking from the starting point at Pura Jati Temple, it then will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur accompanied by licensed local trekking guide
- 05.00 : Optional stop for short break and drinking water
- 06.00 : Arrive at the peak of Mount Batur, while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served featuring our special volcanic steamed eggs
- 07.00 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur and then descend the path down to other craters, number 2 & 3 (the last crater erupted in 2000)
- 09.30 : Arrive back at finish point.
- 10.15 : Visiting Batur Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village
- 12.00 : Buffet lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano
- 13.00 : Visit Luwak coffee plantation
- 14.00 : Visit Tegalalang ricefield
What to wear/bring :
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Digital camera
- Sun screen
Price Full Package
Price quoted per person for minimum booking 2 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced Trekking Guide
- Breakfast at the top of Mt. Batur
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Mineral water during the journey
- Batur Natural Hot Spring
- Lunch Indonesian Menu
- All Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee
Price quoted per car for maximum 6 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private Air Conditioning Car
- English Speaking Bali Driver
- Parking Fee
- A Bottle of Mineral Water