Nusa Penida 1 Day Tour & Snorkeling
Bali Instagram Tour 8 Days 7 Nights
Places of Interest Will Be Visit During Ubud Swing, Waterfall & Monkey Forest :
Batuan Village Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple set in the middle of Batuan Village strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. It is a local village temple and a part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Khayangan. Batuan Temple is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture and antique Balinese ornaments décor entire temple building including the entrance gate. As usual temple in Bali, Batuan Temple is also featured by the three areas includes Nista Mandala (outside area) Madya Mandala (Middle area) and Utama Mandala (Main temple area).Sukawati District and Gianyar Regency.
Ubud Swing Tour is a amazing tour to see the beauty of Bali while playing swing with beautiful background. Interesting places that you can get while playing swing with the background of the river,beautiful rice fields and take pictures in the bird’s Nest. Make your best holiday look beautiful on Instagram with interesting photos
Tegalalang Rice Field
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system.Tegallalang rice terraces offer a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the far side of the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Tegenungan Water Fall
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the many tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with waterfall. Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud.To get to this waterfall take arund 16 km from Denpasar City or arund 30 minutes driver by car. The water is furthermore clean and clear. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Ubud Monkey Forest
The Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and temple complex in Ubud, Bali. It houses approximately 340 monkeys which are known as long-tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis). There are four groups of monkeys each occupying different territories in the park. The Sacred Monkey Forest is a popular tourist attraction in Ubud, and is often visted by over 10,000 tourists a month.
- 09.00 : Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00 : Batuan Temple
- 11.00 : Ubud Swing
- 12.00 : Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 14.15 : Water Fall
- 15.20 : Monkey Forest
- 17.30 : Back to Hotel
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Negotiable price for group booking
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates instantly to the driver after we finish the tour
Price quoted per person for minimum booking 2 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- English speaking driver
- All the entrance fees ( as per itinerary )
- Mineral water
- Free use of sarong when entering the temple